We need to do streaming using IP camera and Raspberry Pi.
1) A USB data card need to connect to the Raspberry Pi (Either in USB port or on Wifi )
2) IP camera (with Ethernet or Wifi) need to connect to Pi.
3) Required application use the internet source of data card and take the input url of IP camera and stream to Wowza on good quality.
Some kind of interface is required on this application for basic setup work like :
- Setup of RTMP/RTSP server url and stream name.
- bitrate , FPS, resolutions settings.
- other required settings
- Save of this settings
Need the setup file and source of application before closing the project.
We have a lot of experience with live streaming. Especially Nginx, WOWZA, Red5, Live555... We have build a secure module(authentication module) for secure streaming. We have also worked with FFmpeg for 6 years. My tra Plus
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1100 $ pour ce travail
Dear Sir. I read your job post. This job is very interesting for me. I have good experiences with RPi programming and video streamming on RPi. I can complete your job perfectly. I look forward your response. Best Plus
Hi, Hope you are doing good... "I understand" your requirements completely and I believe in my skills and experience that aligns well with the qualification you are seeking for. As per your requirements, A Plus