- domain detection + tlds hash table
- same-user variable
- new auth mechanisms (some of old methods are obsolete). now with autodetection for all possible login types.
- new smtp codes very well structured, no false positives.
- relay check with spoofing algorithms.
- user validation with advanced autodetect dns methods.
- delays to avoid rbl and noops to keep connection alive.
- interactive verbose messages(with color codes)
- skip non-auth servers
- md5 protection
- random from generator
- spoofs process name for ps, pstree
- option to scan a file containing a list of ips (very useful).
- 2 scan methods(one is very fast, sometimes considered as flood)
- more user friendly
- reconfigured everything to allow even more threads(tasks + 2 types of threads).
- maximum improvement of memory management & functions optimization, no leaks, no useless code.
- added multi-treads per IP (means the speed of scanning increases by n number of threads per IP)
- added custom port selection feature
- option to select between multiple scan types (Regular, SSL or TLS also with default or custom ports)
- added auto scan with configuration file for better management.
- added tokens
- added other smtp codes which were reported missing
- now saves domain & hostname in log file
- added domain validation (you can validate during scan or a list with domains, which is very useful for cleaning), also it is saved in log
- checks if IP is honeypot during scan
- checks if IP is blacklisted (during scan or a list of IPs or a single IP for which shows detailed info). Also, it has the option to use a custom list of RBL servers besides the built-in one.
- gets all domains for IP and shows potential users in case of hosting.
- working an a Linux Root or VPS
- saving the inbox smtp in a text file with all important data
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de €404 pour ce travail
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am smtp, linux expert and have full experience for 10 years. c/c++ language is my top skill. i can provide most quality and high speed. if you want to success, please Plus
Hi, On behalf of CS Infotech having experience of 7+ [login to view URL] have a team of experienced developers & designers who are capable of completing this project on time with quality. Our developers have an expertise in HTML Plus
Hi, I have studied the materials you supplied and know I have a better understanding what needs to be done to accomplish your goals. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past. I would be deligh Plus
Hello, i am professional developer, i have gone through your project details and i fulfill all the qualifications required for this job. i have done many similar projects and i am sure i can do this project with be Plus
Hi, I have checked your projects descriptions so I can do that. I have 7 years+ of experience with all IT related skills which is needed for your project. I have completed lot of projects with C Programming, Linux, Pe Plus
Hi, I have gone through your project details and I assure I can do it as i got all the skills required for this project. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past so it is my pleasure to work Plus
I M Ethical Hacker And Penetration Tester So I m Capabale Of doing the task........................
Greetings, employer. I am interested in doing this job although although I don't understand all of your needs, so please communicate with me if you're interested in discussing things a bit further. \\ Thanks
Hello, We have recently completed Management systems for the various domains like: 1. School Management 2. Inventory Management 3. Invoice Management 4. Table Management 5. Hospital Management 6. Restaurant Plus