1. Group will provide the complete code-base of the project, which will for every parking aisle will notify if the aisle is full or empty and (b) if empty, how many parking spaces are available.
2. The group will utilize a CC-Camera to capture the visual field of the parking lot. The camera will placed as such, that at least two to three aisles are covered in the visual field.
3. Notification board will be used to relay the processed output at the parking lot. If the lot is full the Led color will be RED. If there are any spaced available the LED color will be Green. As well as the number of empty parking slots will be displayed.
4. Dr. Malik will provide the CC Camera and Status board to the group. However, group need to find out and let Dr. Malik know what camera and board suits their need, provide the amazon link of the product to avoid any ambiguity.
5. The project will be tested in real-time. We will move one of two cars in and out from different aisles and the system should display the correct output for the corresponding aisles. We may put in a stationary object such as chairs, etc., to donate stationary objects, i.e., parked cars.
6. It is the duty of the group to test all the corner cases of the project.
Terms and conditions:
#The project should be completed within given deadline using the tools mentioned above especially OpenCV in C++ and Python.
#The image processing feature should also be used.
#Other tools can also be used if there is need in proposing a better output.
#Once the project is completed the freelancer should install the project for me within 1 attempt and without any errors as required.
#After this freelancer should explain the complete project like code, functions, setup and etc without any hesitation.
#The freelancer should be able to deliver me bits and parts of the project at least twice a week.
21 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 554 $ pour ce travail
Hello we are team of image processing(face detecting, recognition number, OCR, detecting object) Relevant Skills and Experience C++ Programming, Image Processing, OpenCV, Python Proposed Milestones $500 USD - 1