I am taking an auto-piloting course for the past 6 months and I am falling behind as I chose to attend classes remotely.
The project will cover most of the class syllabus in some ways, and cover the topics as described in the attached files.
1. database for inputs from sensors, camera and code repositories and setup
2. openCV application
3. RNN CNN for deep learning
4. Ros for platooning and swarming maneuvers
5. Gazebo, QGround Control/Ardupilot APM for drone configuration and simulation
6. Nvidia auto driving and piloting based on jetson nano and agx Xavier
my budget: usd 150
terms: minimum 3 weeks
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 214 $ pour ce travail
i read the full detials i can do this project for you in 2 week in 150USD . kindly share more info . i can start work immeditaley
Hello, I am a PhD candidate in Electrical Engineering (control systems). I'm expert in MATLAB and python programming and by strong mathematical and statistical background, have good flexibility for solve your project Plus