I would need a simple Application that can ping other network devices on the network and then display green indicator for each device that responds. Below is a list of things it must achieve.
- Ping Other network devices
- Analyse the responses and display results like traffic light system on a uploaded image.
- I need to be able to move the indicator around on top of the image and lock it in place.
- I need to be able to easily set/ change the check/loop time for which it sends out a ping.
-I need to easily be able to add and remove devices/ ip address to ping
- All settings need to be saved as if the device is powered down it needs to auto start back in and run the same unless manually changed and saved again.
-Warning message must display and flash on screen when device goes off line for allocated amount of time.
This is easy project and very small budget. please bid if you are capable.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $25 pour ce travail
I currently work part time for Amerinfo as a datamining / web scraping developer. My software scrapes mines and classifies between 30k and 1.2m records per day for the company. I've built many scrapers for freelance pr Plus
Hello Sir, I have already done the same thing in python to check the 30 Raspberry Pi's ping on a network. => I can give you the whole code and make the system working at your end in just 30 minutes. => I can inter Plus
Hi, I am an expert on Embedded Linux. I can work on Raspberry Pi Series, Banana Pi, Orange Pi or Thinker board. This project is okay for me. I can complete your project in 5 work days (maximum). I am going to use Plus
Greetings, I would like to help with the implementation of this project and am ready to complete the task in the set time frame! I have all the necessary skills to complete this project. It is very important to me tha Plus
A driven, open minded, creative and successful development engineer with a strong sense of dedication and commitment, and over 4 years of progressive experience developing software for embedded applications using ardu Plus