We are have fleet managment "black-box" based on GL865 connected to GPS module via serial.
What we need now is python script firmware that allow:
1. Send position string and status of connected sencors via GPRS using TCP-IP every xx sec when fleet move and yyy sec when it stay. String like NMEA.
2. Setup parametrs xx yy and GPRS (ip and port)
3. Special commant to immediatly push position.
4. Update firmware via GPRS after special command received.
5. Commnd to control output signals.
6. Configure status for input signals (off, on, send immediatly when status changed)
IMPORTANT! If you have extra in your portfolio please send info. If you have exp using GE 865 it's a plus
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PROPOSITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENSE In SIMILAR WORK.
I am working with a Telit GE865 GSM modem which is going to be used to send network information via SMS. The project requirements are to build a program in Python that accomplishes the following.
1: Telit wakes up from a shut down at a predetermined time.
2: Reboot the module
3: registers with the network
4: does a network survey via AT commands
5: The resulting network survey information needs to be parsed down to 160 characters or less and formatted for a text message
6: The network survey needs to be sent via text message to a pre-determined number
7: shut the module down until the next pre-determined cycle.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $967 pour ce travail
Dear Employer, We have experiences with Python programming for Telit GE865 module. We have experiences with managing data stream from attached GPS module as well as BTS tower location. Our past client had used both Plus