I am looking for someone to develop a python algorithm using textbook APIs. The APIs I'm currently looking at are for [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or textbooks.com. I would like to know what you believe is the most practical API service that will give me what I am looking for.
The code needs to have the following criteria:
1. Ask for a keyword input (such as the search bar)
2. It needs the ability to filter by subject, condition of the book (ex. good, very good), publication year (2011-2017), price, ability to 'buy it now', shipping price
3. Needs to omit international/global editions, either with a filter or through the title
4. It must collect ISBN + Price + Link + Item Description or Title (comments or title the seller says about the textbook) for thousands of products with the filtering ability.
- When running the software, I should be able to declare (probably in the code) how many items (used textbooks in this case) I would like to collect at that given time
- Example: I should choose the ability to collect either 1,000 or 10,000 at a time that are NOT repeating with multiple executions of the code (repeating means the same ISBN, link, and price)
5. All of this information must be able to output to a CSV file
- Example: Column 1 (ISBN), Column 2 (Price), Column 3 (Link), Column 4 (Item Description or Title)
6. This should all run relatively fast and not take a long time to execute (15 minutes for over 10,000 max)
I personally do not understand API's, however, I am proficient at Python. Ultimately, I would want the programs code.
Again, this should be able to declare how many items to collect (can be included inside the code), be able to filter like on the search page (can be in code if explicit or navigable), and be able to input keyword to search items (in this case "used textbooks"). This data all needs to ultimately be returned to a CSV file (Excel).
ISBN + Price + Link + Item Description/Title --->in this order
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
My end goal is to look up several hundreds of thousands of results. Please message me if you have any questions.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $186 pour ce travail
Hi, I have checked your project related to building script for abebook. Please message me so we can discuss all the details. Thanks, Ramzi
Hi, sir! I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, I'll complete it in time. Thank you in advance. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I have read your projcet. I am experienced in Djang aand python 2 and 3. Relevant Skills and Experience With 5 yaars python 2 and 3. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - By project
Hello, how are you? I am a talented developer with good skills I've just read your project descryptioin and i am interested in it I can complete your project in your timeline perfectly Relevant Skills and Experience I Plus
Dear Sir ,I am interested in your job and I wish to work with you. I think you can check my profile and reviews and check me :) I have rich experience in these fields :Coding, Programming, Python, Software Architect Plus
query -> filter -> csv, book data from apis Relevant Skills and Experience Python Algorithm Software Architecture Web Services Proposed Milestones $126 USD - final
Hi employer! Well would you like the ap to be a web app or a CLI version. I can deliver both however, CLI seems preferable. Since we will be using APIs well the algorithm will be simpler to understand Relevant Skills Plus
Hello I am a python developer and happy to help in this work. We can use google books / amazon books or [login to view URL] API to retrieve the info you need Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Python programming Web scr Plus
Dear Sir, After reading the job description I am confident that I would be a perfect fit for this position as my experience and abilities precisely match your requirements. Warm Regards Amit Z Relevant Skills and E Plus
I’m a Data Analyst at Dafiti.com.br. I currently build statistical model to improve the sales performance and predict sales using Python, Machine Learning and other Data Science Tools. Relevant Skills and Experience 3 Plus
I have exp. working on similar project, where I used dictionary API to build an online dictionary with GUI and Multi-threading in Python. Check the app here-- github[dot]com/aseemydv/PyDiction Relevant Skills and Expe Plus
Hello, how should the form of interaction with the user look graphically? Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
Hello, I am interested in this project and so wanted to discuss more about it in details. I sincerely hope that you will believe me and hire me. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience a Proposed Milestones $155 USD - Plus