We are looking for someone to create a micropython library for the VL53L1X TOF sensor. It needs to work with Pycom GPY, and preferably use the PyCom I2C module ([login to view URL]). It does not need to support all functionality that the VL53L1X supports, but should be able to at a minimum:
- Verify that the sensor is connected and working (e.g. retrieve Module ID), check boot state, etc.
- Retrieve distance as measured by the sensor (preferably crosstalk corrected), and support all distance modes.
- Being able to set timing budget on device.
- Change the distance mode of the sensor.
- Put the sensor into "low power mode" and wake it from "low power mode". (turn "ranging" on and off).
Open-sourcing is most welcome.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $297 pour ce travail
Hello, I've complete MS Electric Engineering (Control System). I have plenty of experience in firmware development and micro-controller developments. My Core Skills are: -MATLAB, SIMULINK MODLING AND SIMULATION. -Ard Plus
I have worked on this sensor last year using arduino to detect distance of floating object in a jar very precisely. I have knowledge about this sensor. I assure you best quality of work and timely delivery please ping Plus