I need to solve this problem at the latest by sunday morning using R.
It is necessary to have both the numbers and the R code.
Here the specifications.
There is a list of active client at the end of each day from 0 to day 5 (column A: clients phone number, column B: clients segment Bus/Res, column C: clients tarif plan). One file for every day (files from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]).
If the client changes the segment (i.e. from res to bus) it is considered as a deactivation in the current segment and a new activation in the other segment.
Using R calculate:
1. The count of clients for each segment and for each tarif plan at the end of each day;
2. The count of clients activated & deactivated (are not present in the client phone number list) for each tarif plan and segment for each day (from day 1 to 5);
3. Make a summary about client situation changes by segment and tarif plan (considering all the days);
4. Save the summary in a file;
5. Create an algorithm to calculate the same steps from 1 to 4 for other files with the same structure: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
- In the summary about activated and deactivated clients consider its tarif plan to which this client is connected for the first time (in the case of activation)
and a tarif plan that was the last tarif plan before disconnection.
- If the client changes only the tarif plan it is not considered as a deactivation and a new activation
Sava R script in a “working directory”.
Could you do this task?