I would need some help protecting dash apps with login.
Find attached my starting point (a folder with a sample flask application). Some characteristics:
- authentication for a single user (no db, just dict) managed with flask_login
- multipage app with logout button
- bootstrap templates integrated with wtf forms for login page
- protected pages are rendered with bootstrap templates and dash is inserted with iframes
- DispatcherMiddleware to host dash dashboard
I can already see dash apps in the flask multipage app in a nice way. Flask multipage app is already protected by login. What i need is protecting (or obscure) the direct link to dash apps since they can be accessed without login.
I've 3+ years of experience of development in Python. I also have experience in web development in Python using python's flask framework. To add that I aslo have experience in developing rest API using flask and in Jav Plus
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 51 € pour ce travail
I am an experienced Software Engineer with following skills in my quiver: Programming Languages: Python Version Control System: Git Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, My Plus