GENERIC PROPOSALS WOULD BE REJECTED. MUST MEET FOUR KEY REQUIREMENTS
(1) WITHIN BUDGET
(2) RUBY ON RAILS/ DJANGO
(3) CUSTOM DESIGN WITH KEY FEATURES AND SUPPORT AS WRITTEN BELOW
($) DEVELOPER FROM INDIA ONLY.
Purpose : This is a India based web portal where Experts and users can write and read reviews of cities and tourist spots in India. Later on , we will extend it to other countries.
The database of cities and attractions will be provided by us. There is no integration with google API. However, there is integration with twitter/ Facebook API for login
Pages in the Website :
Tourist Attraction page
Blog Page - Just install blog on our [url removed, login to view]
Opinion/Review form for Experts
User Profile Pages
User Login popup/ Page
User profile page
Expert profile page
General Pages / Static
Terms of service
Feedback : Just to send us the feedback of user
contact us page ; Static
Media page : Simple page where a pdf can be downloaded
Administration Pages/ functionalities
14. Review moderation page
15. Database addition/ modification page for city and attraction
16. Uploading pictures for cities/ attractions
17. Modification or updation of user details
18. Blocking (making inactive)/ deleting a user
Key requirements of website
1. The site will have icons to connect to our social media channels.
2. The website need to be A rated on [url removed, login to view] and above 70(mobile) and above 80 (Desktop) on Google Page speed. Mobile user experience to be 99/100.
3. The website should be SEO friendly. You will need to write meta tags and information for the website to be SEO friendly.
4. The website should be user friendly, mobile friendly, secure, fast in loading time.
5. We will be launching Android / IOS app of the website after two months. Most likely we will seek original developers service for the same. However, Database and website should be made keeping in mind that app integration should not create a major bottleneck.
6. We will provide various authentication codes of google analytics, webmaster, social media etc. which will need to be integrated with website. It is an easy part.
7. You need to use best practises for the website security. The website will be hosted with ssl under https protocol. You have to provide us a website with this configuration. We will pay for ssl certificate separately.
8. The usual things which have not been included may be clarified with us. We need a fully working solution for the startup.
9. The final work order given to you for developing website may have minor modification (not involving major work) to this document.
10. You should use the images which are free to use for developing website. I mean no copyrighted content of anybody else should be used in our website. If you need, we can provide images.
1. We will test the website for 10 days before giving final payment for acceptance to our software requirements. The bugs found need to be corrected within next ten days.
2. Minor changes in look /feel of the website may be reported in testing phase.
3. Once the product is developed, you will need to support the website for at least two months if any bug in the software requirement is found. As we will not be able to check the website with load. Because if the code or the website cracks after having more number of users or Data, you will have to cover it as part of warranty.
4. However, if we ask for any functional change in two months, we will pay for it separately.
5. We will be taking cloud hosting of 2GB RAM and 100 GB HDD from blue host for hosting. Our domain will be registered with name cheap. So you need to cater all this for providing us a full functional hosted website. We will provide you the account details of our hosting plan.
6. You should be able to provide continues support on further payment basis for 12 months at least after expiry of first two months.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹99382 pour ce travail
Hi, Let me keep this really short as i am sure you would be swamped with proposals :)! We have been developing/maintaining various web applications in Rails. Mostly these applications are hosted on clouds (AWS/Li Plus
I am confident enough to do the stuff for [login to view URL] I'm developing rails app from last 5.3 yrs, I'm very much familiar with its development & deployment part. so I'll easily manage your existing project depl Plus
We have completed over 500 jobs on freelancer + upwork. We did similar projects. Please check our 241 reviews on freelancer.com [login to view URL] See our 100+ reviews on upwork / [login to view URL] http:/ Plus
Hi there, I have read through your requirements, I can deliver you the site as you mentioned with robust django framework and a responsive front end, please consider. Thank you, Regards, Bijumon
We can do it for 2500$. Greetings, we are a team of 42 developers and 25 designers and each having more than 8 years experience. ============ I would be very much happy to work with you on your project and I have Plus
Hello, A quick introduction. My name is Sriram. I run a website and mobile app development agency. Based on your requirement I can find you a resource from the talented pool of developers who freelance for me. Plus