Write an interactive Python program that will run on a machine in the exhibition hall at the new science museum as part of this exhibition. Your program will guide users to a better under- standing of the scale of plastic production and the impact this may have on marine environments.
All messages to the user, including prompts to enter data, should communicate in a manner
appropriate for the level of patron and should serve the purpose of the program.
• You should write no more than a couple of sentences for each piece of information you explain to the user.
Specifications about the Python:
• You should use units appropriately in your communication with the user. Make sure you are aware of the units of values being passed into functions and the units of values being returned from functions.
• You should include useful and appropriate comments in your code to help the museum staff who may need to maintain and modify the code. Any variable names and function names you define should be chosen with communication in mind.
• Whenever you produce a graph you should provide appropriate labels and accompanying explanatory text.
• Your screencapture video should provide a clear overview of how your code works and why you made the choices you did. This does not replace excellent commenting in the code.
• To reference sources other than those cited in this task sheet, you should include a bibliography as comments at the end of your code, to show the museum staff maintaining the code where you obtained any relevant information you used. Any referencing style is fine.
I have attached a flowchart of how the program should run.
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 157 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have almost 10 years of experience in machine learning algorithms. I can implement various types of artificial intelligence algorithms including yours with Matlab, Python and etc. I hav Plus
Hello, I have gone through the requirements mentioned by you for your project - Plastic Production and the Impact on our oceans.. Let us chat on - [login to view URL] in details about your project. We Plus
Hi, I am an enthusiastic freelancer and have years of experience in Python. i am currently working as a Digital Engineer in Germany. please consider me for this job
I am able to do this task , because I love nature and I want to do for nature. And I have 2 year experience in python projects.
Hi there! My name is Thomas, and I am a professional Python and MATLAB/Simulink software developer engineer with years of experience under my hands. I graduated as a Autonomous Vehicle Control Engineer and I work as a Plus