The “Future Cities” Project investigates a “Self-Organising Motorway” as a possible approach to reduce congestion on motorways. Your task is to replicate aspects of this research using a simulation model implemented in SimPy v.4.
Your task is to investigate for suitable points along the motorway segment
• the traffic density k (the number of vehicles per km across all available lanes), and
• the mean speed of the vehicles u, and for the overall motorway segment
• the traffic volume q (i.e. the total number of vehicles passing per hour across all available lanes), and
• the average total travelling time. depending on certain input parameter:
• motorway speed limits settings (60km/h, 80km/h, 100km/h, and 120km/h),
• inter-arrival time distributions (directly influencing the traffic density), and
• traffic mix (percentage of heavy goods vehicles, electrical, autonomous cars)
Report the highest traffic volume the motorway segment can accommodate and articulate your recommendations regarding the setting of speed limits on the motorway segment
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4667 ₹ pour ce travail
I have seen through your requirements, and I am desperate to work for you. As a Research Scientist, I am an expert in Research, Python, Report Writing, Data Analytics, Simulation and interested in your project. I work Plus
Hi, I have gone through the requirements you have mentioned and can get this done for you. Can you kindly drop me a message to discuss more? Thanks!
I'am professional data entry operator and very hardworking. Expert on excel. please give me the work, i can good quality work