The main goal of this project is to be able, on a DIY CNC, to milling both side of a wood board by flipping it and repositioning it very precisely (or compute the needed translation/rotation).
I have a RPI attached to a CNC and i want to be able to compute real time Z axis rotation / 2D X,Y translation values between 4 holes (rectangle corners) between a reference image of my wood board and the same 4 hole(s) in the video flux on the same wood board but which was flipped. (holes are going completely through)
I need an web interface to this over my local network with a bit of functionalities :
- A button to take/override the reference picture (call it T=0 picture) of the wood board before milling.
- a display of this reference image
- a display of the video flux with circles detected shown. (FPS is NOT important, but i want the native resolution of the camera sensor).
- Print the real time translation/rotation matrix between the images.
Other considerations :
- I need the code to be simple, because i'm going to re-use it. (use global variables when needed, and also small, concise functions ... don't use OOP)
- Test it with 4 holes (rectangle corner) that go through a TRUE wood board.
- Python mandatory (it must be run on the RPI)
- Flask for the web server
- Do as you want for holes detection/matching but try to use generic and well known and robust method (like these on opencv, scikit-image/scikit-learn). SIFT is now public domain and may answer.
References that can help :
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 215 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I am an experienced Data scientist, and I have adequate experience in Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence and Image Recognition, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems, Computer Vision Plus
I CAN COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT EASILY Hello, I am software developer with enough experiences on C#/.NET for 13 years. I can work by full time for your project and trying to satisfy the requirements. I am designing the pro Plus
I have 3 years experience in Iot and p systems and have good hands on both hardware and software. I have worked on many projects that are as follows: Raspberry pi projects with Python and C Servo motor control through Plus