• The implementation shall allow testing the functionality and performance of the SDN which requires more complex network than build examples in the Mininet tool (use of Python scripts may be taken into consideration);
○ Network shall consist of multiple switches and hosts with lots of links (connections) between them to allow traffic even if one or more connections are down;
• The type of controller can be chosen (OpenDaylight may be an advantage);
• The rules to handle the traffic shall be specified in the network to allow real-life experience;
• The additional support while testing the implemented network may be needed.
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 197 $ pour ce travail
I am currently working as a PhD fellow in the area of resource allocation and cyber-security using machine learning for IoT networks using the SDN approach. I have an international conference and journal publications i Plus
Hello i'm a network engineer Cisco CCNP Certified, highly skilled in SDN implementation using mininet and SDN controllers such as ( HPE, ONOS...) contact me for more details thanks
Hi, Dear Employer! I am really interested in your project. I have enough experience in NS2/3, OMNET, Contiki Cooja and NetSim, MiniNet. I am sure that I can implement your requirements perfectly. I want a long-term re Plus
hello, I have seen that you need an experienced hardware engineer for Implementation of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) using Mininet network emulator. . I am a professional hardware engineer with more than 10 year Plus
Hey there!! We read your project description regarding the We will provide you complete assistance on your concern. We are a professional software company having around more than 100 developers working with us. We a Plus
hello sir, I can read your Project details very carefully.I am working on Python in django and flask. I can do this i have good experience in fronted backed development. I can Create your site just give me credentials Plus
Hello! I am interested in this project, I have used mininet with Opendaylight and ONOS for the final project of my master degree. I would like to know more details about this project.