I need an Image Viewer program, in Python, with extra functionalities. The needed functionalities are listed below:
- Classic Open/Save/Save As functions for images ending in tif/tiff
- Zoom In/Out down to pixel level
- Display coordinates of Image the mouse is at, at the bottom of the window
- When an Image "[login to view URL]" (or "[login to view URL]") is opened (X*Y dimensions), an array of same dimensions (X*Y) named "[login to view URL]" is also opened (the array contains integers or float numbers). The array's contents are displayed as transparent numbers on the image itself, at the corresponding pixel. (e.g. if array[51,42]==0.62 then the number 0.62 should appear transparent at the pixel in position [51,42]). Zoom in/out functions need to be properly made to support this.
Note: in case no such txt file exists a new randomized array is created.
- User must be able to select a pixel or multiple pixels (by click and drag) and by right-clicking able to input a new value to the elements in the array that were selected.
- When Saving, all changes to the array must be saved to the same file.