o Webpagetest is an online Browser execution service used to test web pages. You can review this free service at [login to view URL]
o The reference to the REST-API for public and private instances can be found here: [login to view URL]
o Suggestions & Other Ideas
• Write your own code, because we’ll talk about it during the call and you’ll need to explain your approach.
• This exercise is as much about writing defensible, provable, and consistent / stable code as it is in fulfilling the spect
• Be prepared to discuss why you might use co-routines vs threads vs processes from your own experiences.
You will write a wrapper module for Web Page Test that has the following features:
A. Make a single class that can fetch a set of JSON results from a given web-page-test URL
• Initializing the class should take a single parameter, the API key. You can register for your own developer key here: [login to view URL]
• Ensure that each function within your class has proper Pytest-enabled unit tests, which allow verification of operation
• Assume all default parameters are currently sufficient - don’t worry too much about having to support multiple parameters other than API key and URL to test.
A. Write a method “get” that fetches the results from a successful scan (not just the results from a submission). This should be a valid JSON data object or None. Ensure that you have at least one unit and end-to-end test for this method.
• Be careful about understanding the difference between submitting a job to Web Page Test and getting the results from a finished job. “Get” method should return the results from a finished scan as a JSON .
A. Create a method called “get_async” that uses python asynchronous co-routines to perform the same actions as the “get” method. Async / Await patterns preferred here. Verify using at least 1 unit test.
A. Once the “get_async” method works, instantiate the class and enable the get method to be called using a multi-threaded pattern. Call the method “get_parallel”
• Input will be an array of URLs,
• Use the same logic from B and C above,
• This should support up to 10 parallel ‘get’ calls being made at the same time asynchronously
• Write a unit test to verify parallel thread execution
• Make sure all proper exception handling is in place so that if something fails (network failure, etc) it deals with the failure gracefully (without crashing)
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $22 pour ce travail
Thank You for taking the time to review my proposal! After going through your project details, I have found that it’s totally according to my interest and expertise, which you can see through my profile as well. I’m co Plus
Greetings from HastagSoft, HastagSoft is one of the renowned IT Software Company. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced web developers, who are adheres to deals in website and web application development an Plus
Hello, I’m Daniel Ajayi, a passionate problem solver. I can take your ideas and bring them to reality. In order to ensure total satisfaction, I provide 3days of bug fixes after the project is done. Relevant Skills a Plus
Hello Sir, I am a Full Stack Web apps dev with extensive knowledge of Graphic Designing which includes all the processes included in transforming an idea to completely working web solution. I have standalone 7+ years o Plus
I am a self-motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project, and to learn valuable skills on my own time. I know you are looking for a self-motivated computer technician with both skills and passi Plus