KNOWLEDGE OF YACC or BISON or ANTLR ARE REQUIRED. Without them you couldn't complete this task
We need a tool/script, which could generate yacc grammar rules, based on yacc parser definitions (reductions, token actions, state actions, nonterm goto, etc).
1. Generated by YACC LexerFor<N>.cpp, ParserFor<N>.cpp. They are 100% working. NO CHANGES there
2. Matchers, Transitions, States, Backups for Lexer <N> (see attachement), input#1 ([login to view URL])
3. Reductions, Token actions, State actions, Nonterm goto, State goto for Parser <N> (see attachement), input#2 ([login to view URL])
4. All Actions and their "mapped" values. Will send by demand, when you realise, what exactly you need here.
5. File [login to view URL], which can be parsed by existed LexerFor<N>.cpp and ParserFor<N>.cpp. Will send by demand, when you realise, what exactly you need here.
6. N ~ 20..50 (that it, we have a lot of those cpp parser/lexers)
7. Source code for extracting LEXER tokens, basing on input#1. Will send it only as a reference. You have to complete/rewrite it as well (see milestones description)
Write a tool, that
1. Basing on input#1, will GENERATE proper [login to view URL] definition
2. Basing on input#2, will GENERATE proper [login to view URL] definition
1. Basing on input#1, will GENERATE proper [login to view URL] definition (this is done somehow by me in 200 lines of c++, I could share it for reference).
This milestone only shows, that you understand the problem. No source code is shipped to me, only some proof (tool binary or video). It should accept different input (I have a lot). +5%
2. You send me one of the generated .lex (as I wrote, I have a lot of inputs, I will send you 3 to 5 for video/demo, and you send me back only ONE of .lex).
I will generate LexerFor<N>.cpp from this .lex, will adjust code to see that it's really works. If it is, milestone is released. +15%
3. The same with parser and .yacc. First, you prove, that it works. It should accept different input (I will send a lot of there, since it's most important part). When released, + 20%
4. Finalizing milestones. Here I will pay the rest in single or multiple releases, depending on bugs in your tool.
Basing on [login to view URL], your TOOL should AUTOMATICALLY output something similar to
" " ;
.. and so on
I have a lot of [login to view URL] and [login to view URL], all of them have different tokens and grammar rules.
I worked with flex/bison, which are very similar to lex/yacc, and I also have experience with compiler construction, ANTLR4, parser combinators, and one time I've even implemented an LR(k) parser generator from scratch Plus
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de €229 pour ce travail
Hello. How are you today. I have read and understood this task. I have a lots of experience and very good knowledge of Data structures, Algorithms Design, Computer Architecture. And I'm expert in C/C++, Python, B Plus
I am compiler expert. I am very proficient in c and c++. I have 16 years c++ developing experience now, and have worked for more than 7 years. My work is online game developing, and mainly focus on server side, using c Plus
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am C#, Lexical, Parser expert and have full experience for 7 years. C#, .Net is my top skill and i can handler your project by using C#.Net. I can provide most quality Plus
Hi, I am very happy to bid your project. I read your requirements carefully,so i see what you mean. I have been experiments with Algorithm, C# Programming, C++ Programming, Python I'd like to work with you. i'll c Plus
Hello! I am very interested in your post project. i am really looking for this kind of project for a long time in freelancer since i have rich experience on it. I think this project is very suitable for me and i am Plus
Dear As I am a senior software developer, have rich experience with various application development using C#, VC, VB.Net, NodeJS, Matlab, and python If you are interested with my proposal, please let me know i Plus
Hello I majored in Operating system at my university, and have deep knowledge about formal language such as yacc, lex CC I can handle your project from now, and very interested in your job Please ping me, I am ready Plus
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the detail
Hi, sir! I have been working as a professional software developer for years and I earned rich experience in it. Especially I have a talent in Java. Thus, I have enough ability to complete your project in a short ti Plus
Hi I am always ready for you. I wish you contact me as soon as possible. Let us discuss your project on chat in detail. Thanks for your regards. P.s. I have experienced mini-lang development using c program. I Plus
hi, If you can run scripts in a Linux box to generate definition tables, I suggest you to use Perl. It is powerful language to parse strings. So, If you can give me an example of your input, and your expected out Plus
Hello. I'm very interested your project. I read your description carefully. I'm very talented C++ & Algorithm developer. if you assign to me this project, you can get a cool result. please contact me. thanks. Plus
I create a python parser and new rule file. The parser scripting in python in faster than other language
Hi Dear, This is Bibhuti. I have around 5Yrs experience in Python, ML, NLP and Text Mining. I have good knowledge with writing Lexer and Yacc codes. My recent project is on chatbot where we implemented the feature o Plus
"Hi, Hope you are doing well! Thanks for sharing your project requirement with us. It will be our great pleasure to work on your project. I have checked your requirement, yes we can do it, because we already work on si Plus