AdviNow is remaking the healthcare encounter.
Using AI and AR, AdviNOW Medical has completely automated the patient encounter—for the patient on the front‐end, and for the provider on the back‐end—in most point‐of‐care scenarios. Providers no longer need to be EMR and payer experts as the AI handles all documentation, giving them back time with their patients. Patients no longer need to worry about where to get the appropriate care as they are directed to the most convenient location to receive the most cost‐effective, highest quality care.
As an electronic health record (EHR) integration developer you will connect the AdviNow system to the EPIC EHR via their APIs. This is a hands-on development role that may require the coordination of 2-5 developers at any given time. AdviNow expects its engineers to follow rigorous source control, automated build, and deployment best practices while retaining the flexibility and nimbleness required of a startup environment.
• Exchange data with Epic via its API
• Develop high performing, resilient Python applications that operate within a larger architecture.
• Coordinate the system development activities of other coders, testers, and automation engineers to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Work with product owners and company leaders to envision solutions that exceed customer expectations
Demonstrated structured programming expertise developing real time solutions leveraging Epic API and Python/Django framework. Strong knowledge and acumen for programming languages. Clear ability to speak knowledgably about how different programming languages operate, and how they are best to solve different problems.
• 4+ years of EPIC API
• 4+ years of Python / Django / REST Framework
• Strong expertise in implementing continuous improvement, continuous integration processes for automated software build and deployment
• Has an advanced level understanding of the REST architectural style.
• Understands relational database management systems (RDBMS) at an intermediate level and has experience interfacing with databases through both SQL and object-relational mapping (ORM).
• Has experience using version control systems (VCS) like Git on large projects with multiple team members.
In addition to all of the above, the ideal candidate:
• Experience with Selenium.
• Has experience working with tools like PostgreSQL and gitlab.
• Has experience implementing asynchronous programming models.
• Has a portfolio of work that can be evaluated in the interview process.
• Has experience working on large and complex software projects.
• Has flexibility to work overtime when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
• EPIC: 4 years (Required)
• Python: 4 years (Required)
• Django: 2 years (Required)
• Selenium: 4 years