Main duties include but are not limited to:
Provide ad hoc analytical and database support to optimize site user interaction and financial return for [login to view URL], Conduct database, financial, marketing and other forms of quantitative analysis to discover answers to business questions. Support the development of new data products and increase sales volume through machine learning and predictive analysis. Support the Sales organization with RFP responses, campaign optimization across media tactics, and renewal efforts by developing creative, quantitative means to prove the value of Etha. Typical assignments will include:
• Meetings with Senior Management, Marketing, Project management and Product management staff to understand business goals and data sources.
• Identifying analytical approaches and appropriate data to investigate.
• Developing and executing analyses, across database (e.g. Vertica), web analytics (e.g. Adobe), spreadsheet (e.g. Excel), and presentation (Tableau) technologies.
• Validating quality of data and analysis.
• Presenting findings with action items
Bachelor’s degree in economics, MUST KNOW PYTHON, finance, marketing or quantitative field or 4 years equivalent experience. Intellectual curiosity. 3 years’ experience in financial or marketing analysis. Strong database analysis experience, comfortable in a noSQL environment or comparable language. Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Responsible, accountable and result-driven.