I am developing a car marketplace where sellers register their vehicles to sell and we provide AI / Scientific/ Some Statistical Models by which can suggest/recommend an ideal price range $X-$Y way.
It will be shown like our AI suggested price. eBay and many sites have this recommendation engine/ tool.
Your Car: 2019 Toyota Camry LX, 20000 miles (User will pass us and we will have VIN# too).
Our Recommended Sales Price: $18,500.00-$20,000.00
Every listing has VIN# so we know make, model, trim, year and we also have ZIP code of a car and seller’s email address along with other details.
AI/ML/ BI or Data Driven Decision Making is not my technical strengths but from my common sense and past education/ experience I can say that this kind of system will have three components
1) Data Sources – We must have data to suggest or learn from – In my mind, we need to have our own data where we know about a car, sell price in our own inventory and other things. We might need to scrap. We need to connect to third party API providers in this space. We may need to buy data from others (DMV in USA – do they sell data for all sales price by VIN#)? [login to view URL], NADA, Edmunds, DMV, Inventory on hand, Competition/ Scrapper Data, Our own historic data (like eBay uses past data to suggest price for your listing) - all can chime in in my mind.
2) Intelligence – We cannot have just any kind of data. We need to understand what data will play a role in decision making/ intelligence. This will also drive the requirements if we need to buy data, partner with some companies (API providers), use our own data or collect more and/or scrap data from relevant sites.
You need to show me a proof in your proposal that you can think some dependencies/ factors which should be fed into AI/Decision Making. In other words - How a car sell price recommendation should be changing?
Like Competition Data is one source. What other factors should influence the range? I want to see how you think here. Most important in your proposal.
3) Model – Algorithm – Once we have 1) and 2), we need efficient AI/ML/Data Science Modeling and Algorithms which will do the magic (HOW part) of bringing Data Sources and Intelligence to gather.
I have project needs.. At minimum, I can settle my needs with Kelly;s Blue Book Price Price Estimator API access.. Cheapest.. I posted this project becasuse I wanted comprehensive solution with some my data, some rules, some scraping and some APIs like KBB
Phase 1- Technical Feasibility/ Data Sources/ technical solution Proposal - Identify what you can do with all approaches, factors that can be taken care of -- No development here -- I will pay for research (token)
Phase 2 -- Prototype Demo = Use real data, API integration, fabricated data, etc.. - Rough
Phase 3 - Final Production Ready API based solution(put "car" into your bid)
1) technical feasibility/ technical documentation / identify data sources- APIs and regression or Ai models and clear proposal - no documentation
2) prototype development based on proposal - bugs are ok - trial data integrations - some data manufactured and show our solution is paractlcal and indeed AI driven covering many factors of selling price
3) develop bug proof solution wirh all data integrations / production quality and ApI driven
Check attached document for full explanation.
Get back to me with your detailed proposal. Thanks.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1030 for this job
Hello, I have a masters degree in AI and have worked on AI/ML projects for 8+ years. If you are interested I can share my desktop and show you some demos/samples. I have worked with most AI/ML tools like NLTK and Plus
Hi there Just as a short introduction, we have a team of experienced Machine Learning and Deep Learning Experts who would be glad to help you shape your requirements into products. They have built many machine learning Plus
I have extensive experience in the domains of: Neural Network/ Natural Language Processing Machine learning/Data Mining Deep Learning and Computer Vision Image Recognition & Artificial Intelligence AI text a Plus
hi sir/madam, It's little under budget. I will take 45 days and cost will be $5000 for your tool/app. I will not make it by python but using c++... I know some tools with which you can make it cross-platform and targe Plus
I am a PhD writer with 5 years of experience. I have worked on several similar projects compiling presentation slides and lecture notes into a single set of notes, and can deliver quality notes to tight deadlines. You Plus
Hello, ✔Thank you for this job post. I have read through the instruction and I believe I am the best to handle this work. If you have additional information kindly share to make sure that the work attain the desired q Plus
Think I will be the beat for this job am a python developer of work experience of 4yrs am new on the website trust am one of the best people to work with thank u
• Around 1.2 years of professional IT experience in product-based industry as well as service -based industry in the field of data science with predictive analytics, machine learning, reporting and ETL. • Sound knowled Plus
Hello , I have experience in developing Ml based solution for many different Business. I have already implemented Ml based solution to predict car price but it is for indian car. I can show you small demo it. As yo Plus
Hello there, I am a machine learning and data science expert and trainer with more than 8 years of experience working with clients across the globe on data science consulting and providing data-driven solutions throug Plus
If you are looking for some discussion and advise on how to create a successful price recommendation system I can help you with the strategy and tactics outline. I think we should discuss things like: What is good dat Plus