This program will be used to identify selling opportunities on Amazon.
- There will need to be a GUI (TKinter is possible) for the program, with a Main Menu which includes 3 sections. A database might be suitable to allow for information storage:
- It will need to scrape products from a website fully when a user chooses to do so. There will be a few (2-3) websites I provide to you for this to be completed for.
- It should get the details about the product
- It should then search using Amazon's api for the product in their catalogue. This should return a match based on the name for example.
- The program will then need to calculate profits and costs using simple formulas.
- The data for the items should then be stored in a database.
- Any mismatches, the item will be added to a list and then the user can either choose from potential matches or can mark as no matches.
- This will allow the user to view all of the data which currently exists, in a table form.
- From this, the user can select items to export to a spreadsheet.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de £221 pour ce travail
Hi there, I am interested in your project. I would approach your project by using Python with Tkinter. I have 4+ years’ experience at Web scraping. If you'd like to view my previous work, take a look at my profile ht Plus
Hello, I have gone through your job posting and become very much interested to work with you. I am an expert in this field. I have already completed several projects like this. For evidence you can see my profile. Plus
Hello, I have experience in web scraping with Python. I can use Selenium, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup and Requests to make the best web scrapers! I hope to work with you!
Hi, I have a lot of experience in scraping data in websites using selenium, beautifulSoup, xlsxwriter in python. I can save the scrapped data in xlsx, csv, sql files and more database according to user's requirement. Plus
I will develop this small gui base web crawler and Analyzer in PYTHON with tkinter and beautifulSoup4.