“Build a simple Private Blockchain Protocol with a Non-Stable Coin, Wallet Connector, Marketplace and Trading Bot with Ability to Build Live Smart Contracts From a User Interface”.
We will be extending this concept to create value chains for banking, insurance, healthcare, supply chain, warehousing, construction, ecommerce, military and social markets.
The need to have our own protocol for enabling international payments using a relatively stable crypto currency supporting it, stems from the fact that the traditional fiat route of transferring the money using SWIFT and such archaic systems has become outdated and too expensive for the current millennium. In order to facilitate these transactions economically, we need to create our own block chain protocol that is robust, decentralized, secure and can scaleup to a global solution for interchange of value.
Protocol Design – Ideas:
1. Decentralized Distributed Ledger(DDL) as a Private Block Chain.
2. Ability to create one or more non-stable Algorithmic Coins. Algorithmic Coins are pretty stable now and their market share is increasing. Their tradability is cheap as they can be listed on any Defi. So we can have our own defi, without too many hassles of licensing. This is a quick option for us to fork DAO and Launch ours on any Defi and get into the crypto market quickly.
3. Ability to create suitable smart contracts for different use cases.
4. Wallet Connector to popular wallets
5. One Stop Portal to create Web3 Enabled Market Places(Ex: Sell Insurance)
6. A De-Centralized Exchange to trade the tokens developed on our Blockchain, with connections to many wallets with a familiar crypto trader interface.
7. A protocol that can scale with asynchronous parallelism to facilitate real world decentralized applications.
8. PAY2 chain is an aggregation of several account-chains existing in parallel.
See the Blog on the decentralized economy below:
[login to view URL]
1. Transactions achieve consensus individually, allowing for asynchronous parallelism leading to very high scalability.
2. Account-chains on our Protocol are linked through unique tokens & tokenchain hashes.
3. Cryptographically strong, light weight challenge-response algorithms for transaction validation.
4. Use lightweight Proof of Work satisfying PBFT rule for consensus allowing full nodes to be run across all platforms (Server, NAS, VMs, PCs, Embedded Platforms, IoT's and Mobiles).
5. The platform shall leverage real world Distributed File System(DFS) based on content-based addressing for data storage.
6. It shall have primarily two types of tokens that can be built:
a. Utility tokens generated with strong mathematical proofs that are mined by nodes working to secure the network by storing proofs (capped under 100 million)
b. Asset tokens that can represent any underlying asset or contract including NFTs.
The Olympus DAO Option:
Another option is to fork Olympus and build a coin similar to OHM on top of it. In simple words, OHM is an algorithmic stablecoin that maintains a floating market-driven price without the 1:1 dollar collateral backing. OHM is different from other stablecoins as it is not directly pegged to the US dollar. Instead, each OHM token is backed by 1 DAI unit in their treasury.
We need to define:
• bond list
• Instant Confirmation and Finality of Transaction
• Asynchronous Parallelism
• Proof of Pledge (PoP)
• Double Spending and Fork Resolution
• Hard capped native tokens with publicly verifiable , immutable mathematical proofs
• Non-Linear Secret Sharing (NLSS)
27 freelances font une offre moyenne de 3120 $ pour ce travail
Somebody called for quality and saving time? We have just 3 steps! 1st- Let's talk in the chat *** I WILL CATCH YOU LESS THAN A MINUTE*** 2nd- Finalize exactly what we want 3rd- Start a journey to the creativity
Hi. dear. I have much experiences in Blockchain Technology and full stack development I'm very familiar with Solidity, Ethereum, Solana, BSC, Smart Contract. I have already published some blockchain tokens and it is be Plus
Hi. I have seen your requirements carefully and I understood what you want exactly. I think I'm a suitable candidate because I've been working with Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology for 5 years and have a solid Plus
Build a New Blockchain Protocol with Proof of Pledge Method of Consensus Hi,Sir, I've read your proposal carefully and I think, I'm a proper developer for your job . I have high skill in Nft mint,Marketplace, backen Plus
Hello! How are you? This is Yaroslav, a blockchain defi developer. I have rich experiences of defi projects with staking farming pool liqyidity. I have worked on [login to view URL] & [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] recently. a Plus
Hi there I have read your job description carefully and I can finish your project perfectly as you want As a professional solidity expert, I worked on [login to view URL] for Marketing Trading and Web Plus
===== Blockchain Expert ===== Hello I have reach out your description and understood what you mean As a blockchain expert, I can achieve the results that you are asking for. I also have done many projects similar to Plus
Hello. After keenly reading your description very carefully, I am interested in your project. This is very large and interesting project including marketplace, cryptocurrency, etc. I really like this large project and Plus
✋ Hi I am the right developer you are looking for. I m a blockchain expert and have much experience in NFT. I'm interested to hear more about your project. If you award me the project I'd be very happy to discuss this Plus
Hello. Talented Blockchain core developer here! My primary skill is Blockchain core development. I'd really love to work on your project and prove my skills. Please contact me for your further details. Best regards. De Plus
Hello. How are you today? I have read your job post very carefully and I am interested in your project. I am a new developer here. But I have many experiences and strong skills in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. So I ca Plus
✅ Full-Stack & Blockchain Senior Developer (Smart Contract, Defi, Solidity, React, Web3, Next, Vue & Node.js ) ✅ Hello Dear client. Thanks for posting. I am happy to send proposal on this project. I am an 'Independent, Plus
Greetings from Innovacio Technologies As per your requirement, we understand that you are looking for a proficient blockchain developer who can build your simple Private Blockchain Protocol with a Non-Stable Coin, Wal Plus
Greetings This is Umair. I am a practicing Developer/Designer and design/develop various components/structures. I can perfectly work on your project - Build a block chain protocol. Based on my experience and previo Plus
???Hello, Client, How are you???? I'm a ?Professional ⚛️React⚛️ Developer?, and I have 9 years of experience with Frontend using ReactJS. Also, I have developed mobile apps using React Native for the past three years. Plus
Hi dear I am a Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Developer with 4+ years of experience. My expertise include Ethereum, Bitcoin, Smart contract, DAPPS, TRON, DEFI, SOLIDITY, Smart contracts, Solana, NFT , TOKENS, and many m Plus