I have a processed mapped out in ArcGIS and want to automate it using ArcGIS model builder.
I have done all the steps manually so I am comfortable with the results.
Essentially the process is:
1. For each country (187 separate polygons) use zonal statistics to calculate the total population
2. For each country (187 separate polygons) calculate the weighted average of a separate raster (this is why I need the total population i.e. weight average raster = ([raster_1_pixel_value]/1000) * ([population_pixel_value] * Total population of Country from step 1)
3. Run Zonal statistics on the resultant weighted raster to sum the values
4. repeat the process for 10 years of population data
5. Combine the results of each countries sum weight averaged of raster 1 for each of the 10 years. Therefore 187 countries * 10 years of data = 1870 results to combine. Results can be by years i.e. 10 tables of 187 countries each.
Must be able to hand over the model for me to run and walk through guide of the variable inputs is desired.
Immediate results and quick turn around a must.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $57 pour ce travail
GIS specialist - geospatial tools developer Hello, My name is Jacob and I have just reviewed your job offer and I find it very interesting as well as connected to my area of expertise. I am a GIS Specialist skilled in Plus
Dear Client, Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with [url removed, login to view] mainly deal in web development, SEO, Android App, software testing and graphic design. Our vision is to b Plus