This is no small project. But I have 2 goals for it.
#1 is to use or build an application that can "cluster" convert video from multiple file formats to multiple file formats. When I say cluster, I mean, that there must be a host application that can find other machines on the local network that have or have installed a client application to use its resources to convert video. There are many applications out there like this that can do it, but not in the format how I would like it done. I dont have a problem with you using an existing version of this, in fact I encourage it. I’m not selling it its for personal use.
#2 Meta information and scraping. There are a few programs out there that do a good job of scraping file names and then scraping movie information sites. A couple decent ones are media info plus, emm, and xmm. All of these use XML scrapers to scrape websites for information that match files names of video files. The goal is to either incorporate or build our own movie, tv, sport database from the video files that are on my server, before conversion.
The program must be able to do the following for #1:
- work either on Linux or windows, preferably I would like the host machine to be windows and all the other converting drones to be Linux, but I can live with linux/linux, I know that the windows and linux version does exist
- to be able to convert all formats of video, as much as possible
- dvd conversion from ISO format and video_ts folder, with being able to know what language the content is in, and automatically add English subtitles to the video conversion
- know that if its a whole bunch of small videos in the DVD, to convert them all, and if its one big video, to take the largest video as the main movie and convert that one
- must work as a cluster converting setup, 2 to unlimited computers
- must be able to know the power of each machine in the cluster, and automatically decide how many chunks of video to send to each machine, so that the other machines are not waiting for the slowest machine to catch up
- watch folders from multiple locations either local or network, not limited to local, the watch folder can be a FTP site and know to download that file from ftp and once its arrived to know to add it to the conversion Que.
- when files are completed, they must be able to be moved to the proper location either local or net/ftp
- the clusters clients must be able to be run from a USB or Live CD
- multiple watch folders
- remote interface where I can log in an check the details of what is going on and make modifications, a daily email that is sent to let me know what has been done, and what is left in the Que., and any errors that have occurred
- an emergency email when any errors occur ie. loss of a machine in the cluster during conversion process, bad or corrupt files
- a way to check and verify that videos are valid correct and verified as complete
The program must be able to do the following for #2:
- the app must be able to follow the content and where it goes after conversion, and if there is more the one copy in a different format to know where and what folder it went into and log that into the database
- the app must be able to download movie posters and TV banners from the scrapper sites
- the app must be able to export to web for use in a database online, either in real time or timed interval
- the app must have the ability to add more .XML scrappers or modify the current scrappers
- the app must be able to run on its own, if it encounters content that it doesn't know, it must gather them into a list and then send an emergency email out to me so that I can log into the computer or log into a web interface that will allow me to manually tell the app what movies or TV shows it has encountered and then the scrapper can compete its task
We can assume that all the machines will be connected with a minimum of 1Gb network connection.
All source code must be supplied and verified WORKING before the release of final payment. A sample of something working must be approved before I release any milestone payments. I will put HALF of accepted bid into escrow, to avoid money sitting in [url removed, login to view] I expect to receive from you a list of how you plan to attack this project and what milestones you have, and where you would like to see milestone payments.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3196 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, Endigy is a software development company located in Prague, Czech Republic. We are focused on the implementation of specific networking and multimedia software for both Windows and Linux platforms, and are h Plus
I am interested in working on your project. I have recently completed the design of a website that seems pretty similar to what you are looking for. If I can provide you with any further information on my backgroun Plus
• Over 3 years of Industry experience in providing User Interface & User Experience Design and Development with most usable enterprise wide applications. • Specialized in software development, Front End Development a Plus
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
RadOrbit ([login to view URL]) is an experienced software project outsourcing service provider company with a pool of high tech professionals. We develop Web, Desktop and Mobile applications for all major operating system Plus
Hi, I am an experienced Linux system administrator and developer. I also have experience with several Linux-based video conversion tools. I believe that most of the functionality that you are looking for is already a Plus
Rapidsoft Systems is an outsourced software product development company based in Princeton, New Jersey with software development activities in the USA and India. We are a foremost outsourced software product company wi Plus