I need a Python script that would scrape items from a site and parse the relevant data.
The steps will include:
- Get all items URLs from a given site that match a condition (~3000 items).
- For each item, do:
- Parse relevant data (title, description, category, tags, dates, etc.) from the item (~10 fields for each item)
- Download and store related media from that item (e.g. item image, item attached file).
- Python script.
- Parsed data in structured file (probably JSON) for all the items.
- ZIP file with the media files.
Anyone who is interested must send me a private message with these three things: 1) A description of your experience with Python and web scraping (if any). 2) A rough description of which libraries you would use (it can be changed later). 3) The word 'summer' in the beginning of the private message. If you have not included this last word in the beginning of your private message, I WILL NOT RESPOND. If you cannot follow these simple instructions, I have little confidence you will be able to complete the project.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $146 pour ce travail
Hello. Summer. I am an experienced python web scraping developer. I have developed several similar scripts. Check pmb for further questions and details. Regards, -Arthur.
Hello. I have a lot of experiences with web scraping and Linux development (6+ years with C/C++, Perl, Python, Ruby). I can implement your project quickly and smoothly.