Allow users to login to my site via their Facebook account.
- It is necessary to use the authorisation they have provided to get basic user details (profile pic/name etc) and post status updates.
- You have to provide the documentation to create the API Keys.
The Twitter authentication is already done and you have to follow the same procedure, use the same controllers and the same Database's entities.
* If the user login to my website with Facebook, and the account is not linked to any account on the website. The system has to offer create an account or login into an existing account.
* If the user login to the website with Facebook, and the account is linked to an account. The login process should continue.
Here is the application: [url removed, login to view]
Here is the source code: [url removed, login to view]
* Python 2.7
* I have a good reputation here in freelancer, so you can send the complete work and if everything is OK I'll pay you ASAP.
* If you don't trust, you can send me a part of the code working, and I'll pay a milestone if everything is OK. the same with the second and last part of the code.