I need an instant messaging app inside my django project. It could be done with gevent, [url removed, login to view], or node.js or someother event handling server.
It schould work like this:
1. Thare are registered Django Auth Users. User can set his/her Online Status after Login to "Offline" (so that noone can contact him).
2. Logind User1 sees on one of the django pages a list of all ONLINE users
3. the user1 selects one of the other online users from the list and clicks on his/hes "Chat Now" button
4. The small window pops up small window in the wright corner appears like (jQuery Chat Module with PHP) and the User1 can write his message to selected online user2
5. After the user1 send his message to user2, the small popup im message in the right corner appears in the browser of user2. It schould appear regardless of on what page on the django site the user 2 is.
6. If the User2(reciever) closes the small popup window without writing something, or User2 logs out or closes the browser window, then some message should be sent to User1 and system close of the popup small im window in the right corner of the browser of User1.
7. If User1 closes his small IM window in the right corner, then do the same as in Step 6 Notify Uses2 and afterwards close his IM small window.
8. If some other User (User3 or User4) would like to chat with User2 while User2 is chatting with User1, this should work like in (jQuery Chat Module with PHP) that the second or third small popup window appears in the Browser of User2.
I need it as soon as possible.
Let me know if you think you can do it.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $488 pour ce travail
I have a lot of experience using django framework. I am also developing a game using nodejs. I can develop your chat soon and cheap. You will not regret