En cours

Urgent need forum posting

We need 250 posts with link!

What is Required:

Related (jewelry beads,crafts and jewelry making)forums.

All post made must be relevant to forum topic! (NO SPAM)

Make post with link in the post! We DO NOT need signature links!

Post with link must be relevant to forum topic and not shorter than 50 words. (NO SPAM)

Post must stay live in ALL TIME.

Max 2 posts with links allowed in same forum!

Payments:

You will be paid only for posts with links.

We will pay for $25 of milestone payment when you send us the 1st report(100 posts with link), and the rest $75 will be paid when you all finished.

Biding: Do not bid more than $85.

We will require an Excel report with:

• URL of page where links are located.

• Login and Password

This is long term forum posting!

There is A mistake in the description line: We will pay for $25 of milestone payment when you send us the 1st report(100 posts with link), and the rest $75 will be paid when you all finished.

I Mean is We will pay for 25% of milestone payment when you send us the 1st report(100 posts with link), and the rest 75% will be paid when you all finished

Compétences : Publication de Forum, Descriptions de Produits, Édition

Voir plus : what is publishing, what is milestone, what is milestone ?, urgent need for excel, urgent excel, forum posting, crafts, urgent posting, jewelry 100 words, forum signature links, posting report, urgent report, report posting, need password login, forum posting payment, need forum posting, relevant forum links, report excel words, required forum links, 250 forum posts, jewelry paid links, relevant forum post, posting required, live forum, posting excel

Concernant l'employeur :
( 152 commentaires ) Tampa, China

N° du projet : #1050087

Décerné à :

allin121

hello sir plz chk pmb thanks!!

70 $ USD en 10 jours
(75 Commentaires)
5.1

16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 70 $ pour ce travail

samanthain

Hello, sir please check pm for all details...

70 $ USD en 10 jours
(11 Commentaires)
4.2
Akankshi

Hi, see the PM.

30 $ USD en 5 jours
(10 Commentaires)
3.7
daisies1062

I can do this job please check pm

80 $ USD en 30 jours
(10 Commentaires)
3.5
Syedabbasshah

Hi, This is Abbas Haider. I am an honest person to my job. I always try to do my all kind of jobs in time. Discipline is the best thing i have ever earned. I will be very happy by working with you and for you at a rea Plus

85 $ USD en 7 jours
(9 Commentaires)
3.3
paradiesworld

Hello sir please check PM. Thanks

85 $ USD en 30 jours
(7 Commentaires)
2.6
proboman

check the PMB and watch a sample work.............

80 $ USD en 3 jours
(1 Commentaire)
1.7
suit1286

I am an expert in forum posting specially in making relevant comments. I will put your link inside the reply rather than in signature.

85 $ USD en 7 jours
(1 Commentaire)
1.1
Ceight

Private Message sent.. Waiting for your response.. Hope we can have a good deal..

75 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
slrana

Hi, I am shohel rana.I have do this kind of job [url removed, login to view] you select me of your project ,I can do this better than others.

30 $ USD en 3 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
luna85

I can offer the best service for this task with keeping the quality and effectivity and am able to deliver my service within 1 day. I am very much intersted to discuss about the project criteria and requirement with u Plus

30 $ USD en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
megs03

Hi, check your PMB for details.

85 $ USD en 15 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
mrashiqur42

Dear sir I am interested your project please check [url removed, login to view]

50 $ USD en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
pawannet0101

i do all posting on fouram without any delay with 100% accuracy

150 $ USD en 9 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
wellfinished

i am an expert on this field. i just needed to start...

60 $ USD en 8 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
sibabu

Hello,i want to do this [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]

50 $ USD en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0