'm Lydia with a market research company. My job is to find participants for our clients to review their websites and apps.
I'm looking for 12 usability test participants from Thailand who meet the following qualifications to participate in a usability study. The study will be in Thai.
- Must be from Thailand and live in Thailand
- Must be able to read English (directions may be in English)
- Must have a PC or Mac with a good built in mic or headset
- Must have **very good** Internet connection
- Must be able to talk your thoughts out loud clearly in Thai
What is a usability test?
A usability test involves talking your thoughts out-loud, as you navigate a website, game, or app, describing your impressions and where you get stuck.
We are looking for a diverse mix of participants of all types.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What type of computer(s) do you own? What is the operating system? (Example: Sony Vaio, Windows 8)
2. What mobile device(s) do you own. What is the operating system? (Example: Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 4.4.4)
3. Do you own a bike or car? If so, what type?
4. What is your age?
5. What is your average monthly income (example 20,000 Baht)?