New Year’s Greetings!
Crimson Interactive Inc. is a leading language solutions provider catering to the STM industry that offers transcription, translation, and editing services to researchers, corporates, and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Voxtab is its General Transcription brand that caters to researchers in Japan and clients in the U.S. and the U.K.
We are expecting a high-volume English transcription project this month, and we are looking for 50-80 transcribers to come onboard for about two months.
The project’s requirement is to listen, comprehend, and accurately transcribe the content from videos. The duration of each video on an average will be about 5 minutes only. The audio quality of the videos will be good, and there were be at least 2 speakers per file.
This will be an English (US) transcription project wherein the transcriber will need to proofread as well. The minimum accuracy expected is 95%. Quality is of utmost importance. Note: A daily review of the completed work will be done by the end client. Any complaints from the client would result in some percentage penalization for that particular video’s transcription.
The rate we can offer for this project will range anywhere from USD [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] per audio-minute.
The project will use a media transcription tool that is platform-based. You will need to first transcribe (with accurate time coding, speaker identification, and tagging) and then proofread via Express Scribe (or your own tools) and MS-Word offline and then paste and save the content of the transcript into the platform’s text editor for each video.
You will be provided with the login and other project details. Other requirement includes latest version of the Google Chrome browser.
The project will start by early January 2017 and will go on for about 40 to 50 days.
Please let us know if you are interested in this special project.
About Time Coding:
Accurate time coding is the most important aspect of the project.
• Time coding is required at the beginning and after the end of each sentence.
• Time coding should also be within the 10-second time range.
• Some tags will also require time coding before each tag.
• Client-specific format for time coding in this project is [mm:[url removed, login to view]].
Example: [01:[url removed, login to view]] JULIA STILES>>> We called each other by the way to make sure that we wore red together on your show [01:[url removed, login to view]] [LAUGHTER] >>> [01:[url removed, login to view]] [SPEECH] >>> and we will appreciate that. [01:[url removed, login to view]]
• Previous experience in General Transcription
• Good U.S. English language comprehension skills
• Good time coding skills
• Excellent online and client material referencing skills
We follow a 40-day payment cycle, i.e. for work done in January, invoice will be given on/before 10th of February, and payout will be done on/before 10th of March.
• After you’ve expressed the interest in the project, you will undergo a test that will have one sample 5-minute audio from the project. You will need to deliver the test file within 24 hours. Note that there will be no payment for the test.
• Accordingly intimation will be given on whether or not you have cleared the test. If yes, then you will be taken into our system. You will then receive an email stating, again, the rate offered for the project.
• We will forward you NDA, Contract, and other documents for review and signing.
• Finally, login information and other transcription-related materials as well as project details will be provided.
After getting onboard, you will be accordingly contacted for the project.
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 53535 $ pour ce travail
Business Consultant on hiatus for hire. Will value-add by meticulous work, trained by years of report writing, proposal editing, sales training. Looking forward to working with you!