Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a software project manager’s responsibilities will depend on the needs of clients and the desired outcome. However, based on listings we analyzed, some common duties typically expected of software project managers include the following:
• You must fully comprehend the project’s objectives. Doing so involves talking with the client to grasp what the final product should look like, what time frame is satisfactory, and how many hours will be needed.
• Software project managers also talk with executives and software developers to get their input.
Create a Plan
• Writing the technical document – You must be able to turn the desires of the client into technical requirements that software developers understand.
• This may include breaking a big project into small elements involved, such as producing a timetable, assigning tasks to team members, and developing checkpoints for progress.
Serve as a Liaison
• Team management – You will be the central point of contact for the client, software developer and testers.
• You must provide a status report to all the interested parties.
• Understanding of project management software is key e.g. sharepoint, JIRA, Trello
• Project manager is expected to carry out a functional testing to ensure it meets the purpose.
• You should also be able to determine what tests should be run and inspect the results for quality.
• You will have to present a beta version to the client and select others for feedback.
The client is always looking ways to improve operations. Hence you should be able to innovate ways to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible but without sacrificing quality.
• When the software is fully developed, software project managers deliver it to the client.
• You will be expected to assist in training users or writing instruction manuals.
• Periodically, you will be asked to check in to see how the software is performing and answer any questions.
Hours of work
1. Need to work 40 hours a week around 160 hours in a month
2. We will do a test project for 20 hours and review how it goes.
3. We will prefer one off payment in the month rather than hourly payment.
16 freelances font une offre moyenne de 603 $ pour ce travail
*2 Strong & Practical REASONS on why you should consider hiring me over other candidates!* Hey this is Akshay from India. Here's my LinkedIn profile:- [login to view URL] First Reason:- An Exp Plus
i had 10+ IT experience. looking opportunity to evaluate my self for great future and carrier growth.
I am hard worker and honest regarding my work. I always complete my work in stipulated time period as i made.
Hello, i will be glad to join your team as a project manager. I already have managed major projects for MNC companies like Ajanta Pharma Inc for their android application which is currently like on play store. Here i a Plus
Hi there, I am a professional and experienced Sr. Software Engineer. I have over 10years of experience developing mobile and web applications and managing teams. I am a technology consultant to some multi-million doll Plus
Hello Team, I am a PMP certified Software project manager with 19+ years IT industry experience. I have a successfully executed and managed projects for multiple Fortune 500 companies in four different continents in Plus
am vijay with 20 yrs experience as project manager and Business analyst Can able to handle duties and responsibilities effectively Kindly let me know scope of work
Been working for the top IT compony now So did lot of project work and handled these kind of work ,
Hi Team, I am business analyst with 5 years of experience in multiple domains. I have worked in merchant payments, Insurance, Analysis of drive health data, Inventory management and mortgage domains. I have experience Plus
Hi there, I'm a certified PMP, PgMP and Scrum Master. I've 16+yrs of exp in software industry as Project/Program Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum master, and as Developer. My key competencies are requirement analysis Plus
Hi, I have worked on multiple cross functional projects from implementation of erp which includes all modules such as crm, human resources, accounts, inventory and purchase in my 20 years career. I have used project Plus
I am an experienced Business Analyst | Product Owner | Product Manager helping to run businesses and create great products. As an Agile Business Analyst & Product Owner & Product Manager, I offer services: • Onboard Plus
I have Overall 7 years of IT Experience and have worked for companies like Oracle, HCL Technologies and Verizon. Certifications • Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC) from ICAgile • Certified Agile Leadership CAL-1 f Plus
Namaste! To The Point Bid: - Technically sophisticated, result-driven & analytical resource with experience of 9 years in Information Technology domain in which 4+ Years of Experience as a Project Manager. - Team Man Plus