The project manager will document the project plan for the Restaurant Search project. Using the requirements and use cases described in the attached project [url removed, login to view] file, and the notated wireframes .pdf file, the plan will provide an extensive documenation of the project including:
- a list of each phase of the project
- functional components (list of items that are programmed)
- functionality belonging to each component (behavior of elements that are programmed)
- query steps and arguments for primary operations* (ex: all query steps for creating restaurant score)
- test script for acceptance
*List tables and fields in the tables to describe complex data concepts. List number of tables, and selects to perform.
There will be 2-3 review sessions where employer will review a draft from the project manager, provide feedback, then wait for the next update. If the document is not complete after 3rd review session, employer and project manager will review and identify if scope of project was not correct.