I am a PMO Professional as mid-career level. I recently joined a small IT company 3 months ago.
As I am working in my current role I have identified lots of issues and improvement areas(Project management perspective) which I wish to share with our SVP and CEO. I need a help from a Veteran project management expert to help me put it forward in best and professional manner to create a right first impression.
- Project Management - Project managers are not actually trainer project managers, but technical leads, solutions architects etc. No project plan being maintained, no project documents, no project scope defined. No WBS's created(all resources are billed on TnM basis). Almost all of the work is done via SOWs.
- Reporting - No monthly, weekly reports which can help leadership. I am creating a WSR weekly but that makes no sense as there is no mechanism to track or check if the information added in correct.
- Resource & capacity planning - Improper resource planning. Resources are moved/ transferred/ released without any notice period. Not able to track real resource allocations or forecast(as there is no work plan available for any project)
- Hiring and recruitment - Improper hiring practices, almost 80% resources are hired on immediate basis and they too leave on immediate basis.
- Documentation - No one is maintaining the documentations. No process documents, no process flows, no project plans, project charter, risks and issues tracker etc.
These are some of the area i could think of as of writing this email. I would love to discuss with you further.
By the way, I am currently studying for PMP exam and thought that this initiative will really help me.
Looking for someone whom I can afford to hire :)
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 9502 ₹ pour ce travail
Assalamu alaikum Wasim, I have 12 years of experience as Project Manager and I am Prince2 practioner certified. I have good hands on MS project and other project management tools. looking into your requirement we can c Plus
hello this is mohammad I'm a software engineer by profession i can finish your work easily contact me if u need any help
Hi , Greetings! Hope you are doing well and everything is fine from your end. Thanks for sharing details of the job description. I am interested in this opportunity. Kindly find my profile summary below. I’m an IT p Plus
I Need to help you with project Management, project plan, project documents I'm right? I can help you in it, I'm a freelancer in Project management.
Hi Wasim, I would like to support you during the improvement process in the project management area. I am really happy that you take care of the identified problem and would like to improve that. During my work as a Plus
I am a 19+ year experienced professional with 8+ year Program Management experience. l am currently based out of Bangalore, India. I have experience of program managing programs with 100+ associates, 8 different lo Plus
I am a seasond project management professional and can help you to create required documents. Relevant Skills and Experience Project Management, Partner Management, Resource Management, Risk Management.
I am very much qualified with PMP and my LinkedIn profile is [login to view URL] for details
Please take a look at my profile and qualifications. PMP Certified, SaFE PO Certified, Scrum Master Certified. I can bring my 9+ years of experience to you with a fluent english qualification in reading, writing and sp Plus
I am certified and experienced PgMP and PMP managed more than 400 projects. Expert in project Management, Operation Management, Process Development, Presentations, analytical and time management. Education :[login to view URL] Plus
Hi, I believe, I can help you out in highlighting these concerns to the management and providing recommendations in removing these obstacles. Based on your description, this will involve discussing every area of the Plus
I would be eager to help and coach [login to view URL] I have been leading managers and tutoring and coaching them while building their career roadmaps as Director of Delivery and COO. " Individual Plus
Hi Wasim, Thanks for sharing the above. I would love to help you out as per the mentioned issues you are facing and as I have worked in the similar sort environment in my career. I am also PMP certified and will try t Plus
To lead the project team comprised of various functions and is responsible for driving the project from initiation phase to completion (end to end delivery) in order to accomplish the scope & deliverables as per custom Plus