Assistant Launch is seeking a Full-Time Remote Senior Project Manager to spearhead the projects we have in our growing organization!
Are you a person who loves being responsible for planning and executing projects, and seeing them through to completion?
Do you want to help lead a global organization that actually makes a difference in the world?
Do you want to work in an environment that affords personal and professional growth, is encouraging, exciting, upbeat, and surrounded by people who embody rock-solid core values?
Do others brag about how organized you are and how great you are at leading others? Do you frequently think of ways to improve efficiency and drive results - always learning more at every turn?
Are you also looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing organizations in the US, voted one of the top places to work in 2022 (by our employees, of course..)?
If this is you, WE want to speak with you.
Assistant Launch is currently taking applications for a Full-Time Remote Senior Project Manager- a rewarding role where you’ll be helping allow hundreds of amazing people the opportunity to work with a company they love, anywhere in the world.
We are looking for an A-Player who is interested in the LONG TERM - we’re investing in you as a person and our team is dedicated.
What’s Assistant Launch like, you ask? Picture this - you open your laptop each day with everything you need to have a successful day, with systems and processes and the freedom to inspire and motivate people, all from the comfort of your home.
At Assistant Launch, we’re a group of hard-working, caring, appreciative individuals who realize that positivity of the body (and mind) is key to a successful life and we value each and every role VERY highly as a result - many of our staff have notable success stories which we love to tell.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills - able to express thoughts and ideas well both verbally and written
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects remotely
- Experience with data management tools similar to:
- Actively works to suggest and or implement new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
- Must be a team player and always on your “A” game with people/client management
- Available to work in Pacific Standard Time Zone (8 am - 5 pm)
Responsibilities include: (but are not limited to):
- Daily updates to the team and CEO on several company projects, such as but not limited to Graphics Design Projects, Website Projects, Client Projects, etc.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Help ensure client satisfaction and retention by working directly with our Client Success Team.
- Provides coaching and constructive feedback on project outputs and deliverables to team members on a regular basis.
- Identify potential problems and work to find solutions to maximize efficiency and productivity.
If interested, simply fill out this form: [login to view URL]
For more information about your future company, you can check us at [login to view URL] and check out our Founder, Ryan Brazzell, on LinkedIn.
We’re excited to meet you!
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 16 $/heure pour ce travail
Having 2 years of experience in project management with hands on experience in project management tools like JIRA and agile methodology, i can complete your project in very efficacious and in cost efficient manner.
Planning Engineer, budget preparation and monitoring, inventory control, dashboard making, Project data collection and negotiation with supplier, cost saving techniques
I have good experience in this field, I am sure I would provide you expected result within time. I was involved in multiple project as project manager. I can support you in managing projects.
Dear Sir I was working as Project Manager with Andritz and Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited and has more than 25 years . It is possible for me to work as Remote Project Manager with PST time zone. I am located in India