A web/intranet based platform where project teams can
1. Uploading of project information, including client details, project location, person to contact etc.
2. Uploading of construction/tender drawing for future reference
1. upload project initial shopdrawing, and subsequent shopdrawing revision, with traceability function to see the revision. (In PDF)
2. Uploading of claim list for future claims
3. Upload approved shopdrawing by client (PDF) and click on "Approved" button. Thereafter, an automated serialised work order shall be created, with client's details, installation location etc be inserted.
4. Allow uploading of photographs of installed signage onto the platform.
5. Platform to update the claim list once it's completed for finance to follow up with claims/Invoices.
1. allow the project team to generate a combined PDF as "As-Built" drawing.
Another feature will be to allow difference login id to access different information/feature. Eg, Project designer shall not have access to the claim list feature, finance can only view project shopdrawing but cannot edit, etc.
1. Preferably to have a feature where the various projects we have on hand can be monitored, including but not limited to project status/progress, project workload (this shall be translated to an overall company schedule to avoid clash of installation/fabrication schedule)
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2863 $ pour ce travail
I have enough experience in handling microsoft excel sheet powerpoint presentation, Microsoft Project etc. Currently I am working with private sector and have good experience in Project Schedueling