We are digital agency ([url removed, login to view]) providing high quality eCommerce solutions mainly in the UK market. Our platform of choice is Magento and we are soon reaching the level of Enterprise partners (currently Community Partners) of Magento.
Due to the increasing amount of clients and eCommerce market growth in general we are currently looking to expand our reach in UK and need an extra set of hands.
Qualities we are looking to see in our new Project Manager:
• Good communication skills and fluent in English.
• Experience in managing development teams.
• Familiar with Magento platform (willing to learn more and more every day).
• Precise, organized and motivated to get better results every day.
• Always available on Skype from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT).
• Technical know-how would be a huge plus (ability to answer customers questions without wasting developers’ time).
• Communicating with customers, analyzing their business needs and creating user stories for developers.
• Providing customer support and creating new tickets for developers if needed.
• Testing and quality assurance of developed solutions (for only a short period of time).
• Sending proposals to generate new leads (for only a short period of time).
Bid for your weekly salary (bonus depending on the input) and PM me your previous work experience along with technical expertise for Sk1pe interview.
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 557 $ pour ce travail
Experienced project manager based in central London with recent Magento experience. British, four years working in digital project management/account management with prior technical background.
I am interested in speaking with you further regarding this project. Please provide me with the best way to contact you to further discuss your needs. You can always contact me via skype,at ID:techback.
We all have the facilities and necessary facilities to meet your needs,plus a very cheap investment rate. Please check your message for our proposal letter.