Work with aspiring entrepreneurs who needs a web application.
WireDelta is a network of web developers who seek Project Mangers located in larger European and American cities to meet clients and manage projects within web applications. We seek to establish a long term relationship with anybody who fit the description below. Do not contact us if you're not interested in continuous work.
With the tools provided by WireDelta, anybody can be trained to become a great Project Manager. That said, a typical Project Manager is an organised person with a technical interest, fluent in English and a natural professional attitude.
You will be the architect of the project during the conception phase, and a pro-active interface between our technical team and the client during the development phase. That includes:
- Meeting with the client to understand the needs, must-haves and nice-to-haves in the web application
- Providing feedback for the wireframe, designs and beta version, defining the planning, negotiating final price and answering any questions the client has related to the project.
- Handing over the project to WireDelta development team for production once Letter of Agreement is signed
And now the good news:
- The job is streamlined, you will never feel lost with our complete step-by-step guide, templates and resources
- You will find help and advice everywhere, and we will assign you with a Head of Business Unit (HoBU) for any technical questions.
- You decide when to work, where to work from and where to meet with clients. The only requirement is that you service the client and manage the project properly.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1108 pour ce travail
Hi, thanks for the posting. I have 18 years of experience in IT industry and have worked as PM since 2000 with virtual office. I work with passion to go beyond and always make sure client is satisfied. Thanks.