READ THE ATTACHED FILE
1. Sketch the PERT network.
2. Determine the cost distribution using Earliest Start Time (ES) and Latest Start Time (LS) for each event and activity.
3. Determine the table with events and activities gaps.
4. Plot the GANT chart.
5. Find the critical path of the project.
6. Determine the overall duration.
7. We identified that the activity consists in performing a test that requires a machine (resource). This resource needs to be booked previously, and the analysis of initial risk fact for the project has determined that there is a high probability that this resource may be required by other highest priority projects within the company the day we need it, so it will probably delay our project.
The duration of this activity cannot be reduced, but we have the chance to add some human resources to accelerate just one of the other activities. Just one of them.
a) Which of these activities (from A to L ) would you spend these resources to?
(Considering that I is on the critical path, if a delay occurs in I, it must affect as little as possible to the project.
b) How many days at least would you attempt to reduce the duration of this activity? (note that the more days you want to reduce , you have to put more resources which means more cost to the company ) ?
There may be more than one option. Justify all answers.
Delivery: It will consist in one editable document (.doc/docx) with the charts images and solutions in that given order with all the justifications (no pages limit) and the source of the charts in another editable format (like .ppt or Microsoft Project .mpp)
1 or 2 hours task. Keep it as simple as possible, please.
Dear sir, I am professional project manager in Canada. I plan and schedule the construction projects. I use CPM and Pert methods in my projects. I assess the likelihood of completion of the projects. I also perform Plus
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 79 € pour ce travail
i will do this task. But the budget you have mentioned is very small . I can submit you the recent jobs of my MS Project samples. kindly revert back to me with your maximum budget. regards, Alagusundar.R COO Plus
Hi, I have been working as IT consultant and Softwar Architect more than 10 years. I became OCP, CCNP, RHCE 3 years back. Earlier I completed B.Sc. Enng and M.Sc. Engg both in computer engineering. Hire only tech Plus
I am willing to start work on your project, I am currently just bidding low to build my profile. Currently I have 12 reviews, contact me via PM as only employer can send first message. thanks.
I am able to complete the project. My bid rate is competitive. I can give a better solution than others.
It seems to be a good chance to sharpening my PM skills. It is going to kill two birds with one stone.
Hi, I could deliver the PERT and GANT Chart and along with the Analysis of Critical path and identification of duration of the tasks. I could deliver this with good quality and on schedule because I have the skil Plus