NOTE #1 - If you are familiar with the process of publishing ebooks to Kindle, Nook and/or the iBook Store you should consider this project… Especially if YOU yourself have ever published ebooks to any of these platforms. (Let us see a link to your content)
NOTE #2- we are *ONLY* looking for 10X people like ourselves. In other words, someone who can be ten times (if not more) productive than most of the people that will apply for this project. Be honest with yourself, if you are not someone who has the ability to be a 10x person “long term” (not for just 1-2 months then run out of steam) this may not be for you.
Ok, now onto whats needed from you.
We are publishing a course that teaches authors how to write, publish and market ebooks
and we’re looking for a project manager to help oversea the entire project.
We expect the project to last 6-10 weeks and will be paying weekly.
You will be required to work an average of 5-10 hours a week and will be responsible for;
Finding, hiring and/or working with freelancers such as writers, graphic designers, website designers, software programmers, our customer support team, jv partners, fulfillment house and others.
Since this product will include written material, videos, audios, software and more
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Communicating with me on a regular basis by phone, email, text and skype (east coast Hours between 6AM-2AM on and off… Sorry I never sleep ;-)
- Taking direction from me or my partner and delegating our needs to the various team members mentioned above.
- Communicating with the team members mentioned above as needed to make sure that they are doing their part. (by phone, email and skype)
- Keeping track of progress of the various parts of this project
- Making sure that everything comes together smoothly
- Fact checking the written material that our writers turn in
- Making sure that the software that our developers create works perfectly and as needed
- Having user manuals and videos created for the software programs that will be developed
- Working with our copywriter to make sure that he understands the project and what is needed from him
- Helping to come up with ideas to make the course as best as it can possibly be
You should have knowledge of or be great at researching and learning in great deal about:
- eBook publishing (I,e, Kindle / Barnes & Noble publishing)
- Traffic generation / online marketing
When bidding please mention the word “Yabba Dabba” at the very beginning of your bid so I know that you fully read and understand the scope of this project, rather than just blindly placing a bid.
We are looking for someone who will take this project full on and run with it, taking on full responsibility..
Lastly, if you work out well with these we may have other projects for you to oversee once this is complete.
6 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 41 $ /heure pour ce travail
Yabba Dabba! I have experience of writing ebooks and I have published one book of mine. Please check my profile to see my published book on amazon. I am ready to start work on it immediately.