I have a tattoo on my back. Im not happy with. I have some ideas of how I want it too look but I can't find an artist that can illustrate it. I want to bring the picture into a local artist and have them work their magic.
The willow tree represents the name my father gave my unborn child before he passed away. I lost the baby after he died and I picture my dad up in heaven holding willows hand
The tattoo is out of proportion lacks life and depth.
I had a few ideas
1. my mother is a virgo making the fairy in the tree a virgo by adding an m symbol on her arm and my dad was a crab and having the crab symbol in the guitar he loved music.
2. instead of using the fairy turn the roots into grass and have a virgo girl sitting up against the tree with her hands out holding a crab.
3. not needed but as an option adding my 4 kids signs in the tree trunk and branches 2 libras, a scorpio and a sag
4. cover up some of the flowers with the tree branches
5. make the branches bigger.
These are just some suggestions thoughts I'm not hung up on any of them and am looking for suggestions to make this tattoo as amazing as i think it can be!
Ive also added some additional inspirational pictures that may help
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $50 pour ce travail
Hello there! Firstly, let me say that I think the tattoo you have is still beautiful in it's own right. I can see the thought that went into it, but the artist was not necessarily the best. I would not do the art Plus