I need a website designed, very similar in layout, functionality and design to [url removed, login to view]
I will provide a logo and some color ideas, and you will design a site with the same look and feel as the above referenced site, but with the changes (color, text) we will provide (we will not be having the videos on our version, however). Where possible, I would prefer text layered over images, instead of text as part of the images (for easy changes). Site must work well with IE and FF.
You will have to insert the proper coding for the site to work seamlessly with the Heavy Metal shopping cart we are using ( [url removed, login to view] ). I am including the tags library for Heavy Metal in this posting, and will provide the complete user's manual to the winning bidder.
- Flawless English
- Regularly available via IM during the hours of 6pm to 8pm EST
- Good creativity
- Established feedback on GAF, OR include telephone number in bid (I will not choose a provider with 0 feedback without speaking with them first).
- Knowledge of, or willing to learn, design within the Heavy Metal ecommerce package (experience with other e-commerce applications will come in handy here)
- Will accept payment of 20% when work starts, and 80% in GAF escrow to be released 10 days after satisfactory project completion (to allow for testing).
- More work will become available on this project, and winning bidder will be contacted first with these opportunities.
-=- (If desired, there is a possibility of a potentially lucrative percentage-based long-term partnership with this project for someone who can complete the above project in addition to providing marketing and possibly other contributions, please inquire for more information.) -=-
I was just informed that giving contact information prior to awarding the project is against GAF rules, so please amend the 4th Requirement to read:
- Established feedback on GAF ONLY - 0 feedback bids will be ignored.
I am forced to close this project, as Get A freelancer somehow made a mistake when I posted it, and they will not correct it properly. What a waste of time and money.