I need a batch file to run on windows 2008 server and later that executes these sequential tasks:
- All tasks have to be executed in a 60 second loop
- It checks the time of a file
- It checks the system time
- It compares both times and if there is a certain delay (5 min. as an example) and this doesn't happen in a certain time range of the day (between 11am and 2pm a.e.) it sends a plain text email to a certain smtp server or a gmail account.
- Once this email is sent, the batch file has to wait till the delay between the file time and the system time is lower than the specified max. delay. When this happens, this sequence resumes.
Just one email per event has to be send to avoid overloading the smtp server.
hello, I can write a batch for this. It looks like I won't have any problems. I have a program which sends e-mails over command prompt. I will use this at the end. thanks
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de €129 pour ce travail
Hi there, Warm Greetings We came along with your request for Batch file to check files and send email and we reviewed your project description. We'd like to help you with confidence and satisfying results. We Plus
I'm interested in your project very well. I've got an experience in jobs with batch and php skills. Please ping me to discuss about this project.
Hello sir I’ve already worked on batch and I’ve been working with it for 3 years. Can we discuss more about your definition ? Thanks
Hi, Your requirements are quite clear so no questions about it. However, batch is unnecessarily incompetent for these. Please let me know if powershell is ok for you or better if an executable implemented with c# is Plus
I will develop software for keep watch on file and compare its time with the local os time and perform mail sending if the time delay is more than time defined by the user. We can develop windows service and one sof Plus
Hi, I can do this for you in a couple of days. About me: I am a telecom engineer, with many years of experience building custom applications for my clients. I am an expert in .NET (C#, VB.NET), WPF, Windows Serv Plus