Hi, we're a company that sells LED lights, insulation, and heat pumps. Our administration system is inefficient, and we're looking to hire a programmer to help us automate it.
Here's what it would need to do:
1. Download our sales ledger from our POS system, and check that against the previous download of the download for any new orders.
2. If a new order is found, check in Xero to see if a deposit has been paid for that order.
3. If a deposit has not been made, send an email to our accounts team to collect payment. If a deposit has been made, create a Purchase Order for the required products and email to our supplier, and send a request to our installers to book an install date.
4. When the installer sends us notification of an install date, take note.
5. On day of install, email customer to collect payment.
6. Keep track of every stage of this process on a spreadsheet, for instant look up.
Please get back to me with a quote and estimated time frame for completion on this project. You must be based in Auckland, NZ for this job.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $533 pour ce travail
hi,dear. We understand your requirements and I am very interested in this job - 'AUCKLAND -- I am looking for a software developer to automate our admin process'. We are senior software developers and I am able to perf Plus
I would like to proceed for this project. I have vast experience of process automation in various industries like logistics and finance. I will deliver this project using Python. I would like to know more details abo Plus
Hi, I can definitely provide solution as desired as we did similar modules during POS & ERP [url removed, login to view] few e.g. [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience Please vis Plus
I will be working to build a system to implement, mobilize, automate and notify the data exchange operations between POS Sales ledger and Xero Relevant Skills and Experience So far,I have successfully build 9 Xero bas Plus