Create a program/Se38 report that let us :
1. enter a list of Transport Request
2. select the import option (overwrite original, ignore unconfirmed order, ignore different version, etc.. (all options that we have by default when performing an import with STMS)
3. Select the Import Queue (For example : Production)
4. Select a reference Queue (For example : Quality)
5. Start the import in background
The program should :
1. Import sequencially, one after the other each transport entered in step 1 above.
2. Make sure it processes one transport after another (not all together)
3. After each transport, it should compare its return code of the import with the return code of the import in the "Reference system". If the return code is lower or equal, then it continues with the next Transport of the list. If not, it stops.
4. Program should output a log with Timestamp, transport order, status. For example :
201703051722 : Start processing of 2 transports
201703051723 : DBWK123456 : Start of Import
201703051726 : DBWK123456 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 8)
201703051729 : DBWK123457 : Start of Import
201703051731 : DBWK123457 : End of import : Return code 4 (Reference system : Return code 4)
201703051735 : End processing 2 transports : Successful
Some additonal details :
First part :
Item 3 : Select the import queue :
Any of the STMS Queue that is available in the current system could be selected. By default the current system (if you are in Quality =>quality queue, if you are connected to Production=>production queue)
Item 4. Reference Queue (Same as above, just there is not default selection - empty by default)
Second part :
For Item 4 , the porgram can simply "write : xxxx" the output. If executed as a background job then it will be available in the log of the job, if executed in dialog =>will be displayed on the screen.
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 255 $ pour ce travail
Hi, How are you? I have expert knowledge in SAP ABAP programming. I have created many reports in SE38.I have knowledge in STMS too. My experience will be helpful in completing this project.