We are looking for someone to run a procurement process to have trade show bags manufactured/printed.
The bags are to given out at trade shows to enable delegates something to put their freebies into. We don't really know what we want as far as manufactured material or size. The key criteria is:
- The bag must be able fit multiple A4 folders and other brochureware/items given to someone at a trade show without being too bulky that people don't want to accept it as their main carry-bag for the day
- The bag must be something that is easy to hold and have re-usabilty
- The bag must be able to display our brand clearly and prominantly.
We would give the job to someone who understands this better and can guide us in making the right choice and find the most competitive cost option from multiple suppliers.
We would be seeking to have at least 1000 bags made - potentially up to 5000+ if the cost came in competitive.
They would need to be delivered to Australia. We will supply the art work once the bag style has been chosen.
The successful bidder:
- Must present all the options to us in a spreadsheet from multiple suppliers (5-10+) and make it easy to read and choose
- Not receive any commissions or kickbacks from any supplier
- Understand the industry and product well in order to quickly seek out the right suppliers and communicate with them on our behalf.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $311 pour ce travail
We are the kind of company you need, independent, professional and reliable. We will make sure you get the best value for your money... and in a safe manner...