We are looking for a Mechanical Design Partner to help us design an IPX8 enclosure for a water leak sensor.
1. Sensor type - Capacitive Touch like sensor (refer image), made using PCB layout. The surface should be exposed to get in touch with moisture and leakage water.
2. IP Rating - IPX8 as per IEC 60529
3. Temperature Range - -20C to 95 RH
4. Plastic parts shall withstand a 7 hours mold stress relief test as per UL746C
5. Design should withstand corrosion in a laundry environment (consider bleach vapor)
6. Design should withstand shipping conditions.
7. Tentative Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm
8. Installation: The product shall be installed as mentioned in this diagram around the washing machine.
9. We will do the electrical design/PCBs - so you/your team and we will work closely.
10. Schedule - Design readiness by End of Nov. 2021, we will need 3D Printed parts, Design changes/Mold readiness by Jan 2022.
Mechanical Vendor Scope of Work:
1. Industrial Design, ergonomics, aesthetics
2. Detailed mechanical design
3. 3D printed enclosures - prototypes
4. Mold design
5. Manufacturing and certification support
Your quotation should be in phases, with appropriate milestones, deliverables and release dates.
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in designing IP68 rated plastic enclosures for electronics products? If yes, share pictures and examples.
2. How many designs have gone through production and have passed stringent IP ratings, vibrations, shocks and other reliability tests?
3. Do you have an understanding of UL and IEC standards?
4. Which reliability standards have you designed products for?
17 freelances font une offre moyenne de 2265 $ pour ce travail
Hi. Hi. I'm Mechanical Design Engineer and Expert in Specialized/Complicated Machine Design, CAD/CAM, 2D, 3D, Macros, Product Design, FEA Analyzes, DFM, Technical Drawing with Dimensions, Interior/Exterior Design, Pho Plus
Hello I’m Mohamed saeed Mechanical engineer expert with high experience I have checked your job description and ready to help you in your project
I'm a mechanical engineer and I have 13 experience years designing plastic product and mold for plastic Experience type: 3D, 2D models, Render, Sheet metals, Machine and Devices, industrial product, Plastic molds, plas Plus
Hi How are you! My name is Mina, working as Mechanical Engineer & PRODUCT Designer. I have a good background about IP68 rated plastic and yes I have an understanding of UL and IEC standards Please check my profile I'm Plus
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have PhD in mechanical engineering from Tohoku University of Japan. I have published 20 Journal papers and 16 international conference papers. I have a lot of experience in automotive, Plus
*** MY SKILLS ARE SUITABLE TO YOUR PROJECT *** Hi! I just read your post and placed a bid. I think my skill is very suitable to your project. If you award to me this project, I can provide to you a perfect and exact Plus
Answers of given questions: 1. I have been working as Mechanical Design Research & Development Associate at Lvl-Alpha Private Limited, Mumbai. I have involved in research and development of couple of wearable devices w Plus
Hello, I am a professional CAD CAM and CAE design engineer. I am expert in mechanical design feild. I think, I can help you. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards
Hello, thank you for your job posting. I have 5 years experience in PCB and circuit design and Manufacturing, Embedded programming, and i can help you with any kind of request in these fields. I will do my best to sati Plus
Hi how are you? New begin with of my work in this freelancer, but 6 years of Mechanical engineer/design experiences. Very excited and pleased to place a bid on your project. Understood all about your project details a Plus
Hi, I'm Nilson Amaral, Mechanical Engineer, I've been working for over 7 years with modeling, projects, motion studies, injection molds and 3D rendering, 3D printing in software such as Solidworks and Inventor. I desi Plus
Hello! I have completely read your requirements. I am Mechanical engineer and have 5years of experience in solidworks So I have some important questions related to this and also have few suggestions. I am waiting for y Plus