1. Battery should kick-in only when there is a failure in the supply from 12V DC adapter.
2. The switchover should be should be instantaneous and automatic without expecting any control signal.
3. There are two battery backup. One primary and another secondary. Both may or may not be of the same capacity but the voltage rating will remain the same.
4. Priority order for the supply is as follows -> Power Supply -> Primary Battery Backup -> Secondary Battery Backup.
5. Battery switchover (between two batteries) should be based on a control signal from the Microcontroller.
6. There should be an option to switchover to the battery based on control signal even when the power is present (In which case the power supply should be isolated).
7. Battery voltage ([url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] at full charge) should be regulated to [url removed, login to view] to match the system requirements. The regulation should be strictly non-linear (Switched Mode).
8. Once a battery is disconnected from the load it should be completely isolated from the system. Only the active battery should be discharged.
9. The battery should be rechargeable through solar cells (battery charger would expect a 5v input).
10. Only the disconnected battery should be charged in case solar charging. And both batteries can be charged at the same time when power supply is present.
Hardware Design Regulations
1. Use discrete IC’s where ever possible to reduce board space.
2. All components should be in SMT packages(with exception of some power components)
3. Use very well-known/available components (in the local/international market) to avoid obsolescence.
4. Proper filtering and protection circuits such as overvoltage suppression and reverse voltage protection should be setup to prevent damage to the control circuit.
Hi, I need to know a bit more before confirming my bid - freelancer doesn't let you ask questions first though. What are the deliverables: a schematic daigram, PCB layout?a What size are he batteries in mAh Plus
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 583 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I am a very experienced engineer that specializes in new product design and development. I have experience designing power supplies and battery charger systems and have used micro solar panels as the recharging Plus
We have developed innovative products and solutions targeting Both Industries and Academics in the Field of Robotics,Automation and Embedded System and Willing to Create elegant digital solutions that help our clients Plus
Hi, Our team has 5-10 members who previously worked in HUAWEI ([login to view URL]), one of the leading telecommunications companies in the world. We have discussed your project. Technically, there is no difficulty to b Plus
i am a mechatronics Engineering expert i have numerous experience both on-line and off-line in the design of electrical products circuits, then producing the equivalent PCBs, some of my recent jobs include design of a Plus