Well funded toy startup. Currently in design phase, have various potential designs that need to be evaluated. Need help to answer the following questions for each design:
1) Can design be moulded in multi-cavity Or family mould?
2) Estimate maximum number of cavities
3) Estimate cycle time
4) Suggest improvements to designs to lower cycle time/improve mouldability
5) Suggest potential Mold manufacturers based on cost/quality
6) Estimate cost of Mold (range) with suggested suppliers
Toys are small, most are 12mm in diameter and 20mm long, with a few that are much longer, I.e up to 200mm. Several of the toys have undercuts that I have not yet been able to design out, so side actions may be necessary. Snap fits of various kinds feature prominently in most toys.
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 37 £/heure pour ce travail
hi, I'm a mechanical engineer and a mold master who has 20 years experience in different sectors. can you share with me details of the project, please. thanks and regards