Design me a Product

I will delete my profile immediately i write this message and i hope you to consider me as a friend.

I am a retired Oil Merchant from Libya. My name is Sean Kumar, I am currently in a hospital suffering from the cancer of the lung as i write this message. I am a very wealthy man, but my life has been of sufferings because of bad health. suicide in my case is not the answer.

I suffered the death of family and loved ones, due to the battle that went between the Gaddafi soldiers and the Independent Rebels in my country. My condition is really deteriorating and according to my doctors in all indication regards to medical analysis, it is quite obvious that i may not live for more than 2 months. This is because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage.

I am contacting you because i have a lump sum with the HSBC BANK ENGLAND when i was still working with hess corporation in london. I choosed from my mind to entrust this amount to a stranger and my mind directed me on this site.

I will choose the first person to write me and Once the money is transferred to your account, i want you to keep 15% of the money for yourself and help me distribute the rest 85% to the street kids, charity organisations and different poor homes. If you feel honoured to do the good work for me, This amount will be transferred to you immediately. Please kindly reply on my Private Email so i can further this with you: [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]

Compétences : Design de produits

en voir plus : write email to friend, working in england as freelancer, working as a freelancer london, work as a freelancer in london, the private bank, stage product design, site freelancer london, profile design freelancer, product design in hospital, product design in freelancer, product design com, product design and analysis, my life working as a freelancer, merchant freelancer, london freelancer com, life of a freelancer, life by design, life as a freelancer in london, i want to delete my freelancer account, it freelancer england, independent health, independent bank, i am freelancer london, hsbc com, hess corporation

Concernant l'employeur :
( 0 commentaires ) Nigeria

Nº du projet : #8450360

2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $541 pour ce travail


Hello sir, i have read the project details and understood the requirement. i have 17 years of experience in Design and Manufacturing. My expertise is -Product design -Plastic mold design -Stamping die design -3 Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 10 jours
(37 Commentaires)

A proposal has not yet been provided

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 10 jours
(0 Commentaires)